Monday, March 9, 2009

Kernal Essay

I was at Roosevelt middle school.
I was strolling to my next and boring class.The first thing that happen was when I heard some boy yell up to his lung say,"FIGHT".
After that I seen the fight from a distance and so I ran to like a race car for the cup,I almost trucked a teacher getting there.
I was finally here and it was these two big nasty buff guys named Holyflied and Tyson.
"Wow these is going to be the fight of the year", I thought as these two guys were about to fight.

3 comments:

Sandip said...

You had some misspelled words.You didn't have alot of sparkle words.
Next time tell wht class was so boring and why it was boring.
Overall it was an okay kernal essay.

Anonymous said...

Its good but it could be better.you misspelled words.you have no strong verbs



raheem

Sandip said...

You had some misspelled words.
You didn't have alot of sparkle words.
Next time tell what class was so boring and why it was boring.
Overall it was an okay kernal essay.


Sandip Chudasama