Thursday, February 26, 2009

past present futuer

I am entering my house right now,
But I didn't know it but I have just enter the twilight zone.

I came inside my house and I notice that no one is home.

I said to my self," Were is every one".
So I check my basement because I thought my mom was maybe washing cloth.
But when I enter my basement I seen my very old tricycle.
It was old cold and dull.
I thought that I have trew away that tricycle many years ago.

So then I went to my room on the second floor to sleep.

But there I seen my teacher
Ms.Chaloux telling me to fix my blog. I thought is she doing here.
Then she came running at me like a lion for it's food. So out of fear I
ran to my attic and lock it.
I could not believe what has happen to me today.
I kept telling my self it was a dream so I pinch my self to wake up
But it wasn't a dream it was reality. I was sitting down in disbelif
and all of a suuden my old t.v turn's on and there wasn't a hook up.
I seen me in the futher.

I am in the twilght zone and now I cant get out.

1 comment:

Bigboy said...

I like it cause I can picture it in my head every detail. Good job. I can see you in the story.



Anthony Castro